• All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
• All metal housing.
• Metal footswitches and jacks.
• 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
• 1/4-inch low impedance output.
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
• Actual size: 11.5"l x 2.5"w x 1.25"h / Weight: 18.6 oz.
• Utilizes included 12V DC power supply, 150mA, center negative. North America: Model #DC3-A / International: Model #DC3-D Note: International power supplies are “auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V, which can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country
The Richie Kotzen Signature RK5 Fly Rig® is not simply another version of the Fly Rig 5 with his name screened on it. The RK5 was developed in close collaboration with Richie, whose input was invaluable. Meticulous about every facet of his playing, singing, songwriting and tone, Richie’s attention to the details of this pedal was nothing less.
SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level, and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
OMG overdrive, based upon Richie’s Signature OMG pedal, brings in the organic distortion of single power tube Class A amplifiers, but with a tighter, quicker and snappier response. Includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
Boost, within the OMG section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
Check Our Reviews
Raritan Bay Guitar Repair
Main Location W.T. Center 3352 Highway 9 South Freehold, NJ 07728