Free yourself from the signal chains of bondage. Emancipate yourself from the oppression of evil backline loaners. Liberate yourself from the tyrannies of over-loaded flight cases and stress of airport security. It is time. For you. To rock. In a free World.
Sleek, compact, and simply awesome, the gunmetal-finish Fly Rig 5 is a tiny tonal titan, a thoroughbred professional unit armed with sweet analog tones. Weighing in at just over 18 oz. and under 12 inches in length, you can rule the road, rehearsal or recording gig. No stinkin' van, no heavy flight cases, no cable spaghetti, no dead weight.
At its heart is the omnipotent, all-analog SansAmp - a ground-breaking amp emulator, speaker and mic simulator - that will dial-in your favorite sounds for consistent tone every time. This version has been optimized for lush, chiming clean tones and has a Drive control to add just the right amount of gain from warm break-up to snarling grind, with an incredibly flexible 3-band EQ. The adjustable Reverb is also found in this section, voiced to create the rich ambiance of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
An inspiring delay section completes the Fly Rig 5. Voiced to emulate vintage tape echo, the DLA features a separate tap-tempo footswitch and adjustable tape drift-style modulation for authentic textures. From thickening slap-backs to deep cascading repeats, the DLA adds space and attitude.
The BRIT's distortion section is based upon our own British SansAmp Character Series pedal, which was inspired by the celebrated, crunchy vintage amps from across the pond.
Get the Fly Rig 5 and arrive at your next gig as easily as a happy, magical fairy - with face-melting guitar tones.
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive. Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts. Boost, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on i
- Tech 21’s latest addition to the popular Fly Rig Series: Fly Rig 5-BRIT
- The BRIT’s distortion section is based upon Tech 21’s British SansAmp Character Series pedal, which was inspired by the celebrated, crunchy vintage amps from across the pond
- While those hulking stacks are known to sound best at ear-bleed levels, the BRIT section can painlessly transform your sound at the kick of a switch
- You can completely change the personality of a clean amp tone or use it as an instant mod with a dirty amp tone